Gadget desk Taiwanese company Asus launched the new smartphone Asus ZenFone Ares. This is similar to the ZenFone AR launched last year. Ares has 8GB of RAM. Right here, it’s perfect for AR and VR Experiences. Not only this, it is also the cheapest smartphone with 8GB RAM. It has just been launched in Taiwan. The company has not provided any information about India Launching. The company has fixed its price of TWD 9,990 (about 22,700 rupees). However, ZenFone AR was priced at Rs 49,999.
# Low price hitech features
– Even if the price of ZenFone Ares is fixed, the company is equipped with hi-tech features.
– For Music, Sonic Master 3.0 has a Hi-res audio 384kHz decoder in it. It supports DTS headphones and 7.1 channels.
It has a 23 megapixel rear camera, which comes with ASUS high-resolution fixlmaster 3.0 technology and f / 2.0 aperture.
– The front camera for selfies has 8 megapixels, which comes with f / 2.0 aperture.
# Other features of ZenFone Ares
– Has a 5.7-inch QHD (1440 × 2560 pixels) Super AMOLED display touchscreen, its ratio is 16: 9.
– This dual-sim smartphone has Android operating system with ZenUI.
– The phone has 8GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. Internal memory is 128GB.
– Has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS / A-GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack connectivity.
– The phone will get 3300mAh of battery, which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.