Meet Android Messages, Android’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, videos, and audio messages.
The Feature of Google Android Messages App
App has the clean design
A colorful, intuitive design makes communicating faster and more fun.
You can easily share
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Richer conversations on the app
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location.
Easy and Powerful search options
Search through conversation threads to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends have read your message, and more.
Check your messages on your computer using Google Android Messages App
Using the web you can also chat with your friends through Messages on the computer. Which shows what’s on your Messages mobile app.
What you need to get started, On your phone, you need:
- The latest version of Messages
- Wi-Fi or data connection
Now Set up Messages for the web:
- On your phone, open Messages Android Messages App.
- Tap More Button on App then Tap on Messages for the web.
- On your computer, open Messages for the web in a browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Using your phone, tap Scan QR code and hold your phone up to the QR code on the web page. When it’s ready, your phone will vibrate.
Download App: Click here